The RJT Ranch presents a unique opportunity to own a 59± acre ranch that seamlessly combines seclusion, natural beauty, and modern amenities. This property is conveniently situated in Coryell County, just 22± miles north of Lampasas, 26± miles southwest of Gatesville, and approximately 65± miles west of the vibrant cities of Waco, Baylor, and Magnolia. As you approach the ranch through its front gate, positioned around a mile east of FM 1690, the ranch’s peaceful seclusion is immediately evident, offering an escape from the hustle and bustle of city life. The ranch is low fenced with approximately 90% of its expanse dedicated to lush pastures that stretch as far as the eye can see. The remaining 10% is adorned with native brush, adding character to the landscape while providing a natural haven for local wildlife such as whitetail deer, quail, and turkey. An electric water well, yields 10-12 gallons per minute on the ranch. The presence of single-phase electricity further enhances the property’s convenience and accessibility. The ranch also holds a coveted Ag valuation, ensuring both flexibility and favorable tax benefits for the landowner. Enthusiasts of shooting sports will find the large shooting range a true delight. There is also 1, 900± feet of a small wet-weather tributary, winding through the landscape, eventually feeding into the North Bee House Creek. Furthermore, all mineral rights will convey with the property, enhancing its allure for both investment and future possibilities. The RJT Ranch, with its expansive acreage, strategic location, thoughtful amenities, and abundant natural beauty, presents a rare occasion to own a slice of Texas that encapsulates both convenience and seclusion. Whether you’re envisioning a private retreat or an investment, this ranch is primed to fulfill your aspirations.
Inside Area (SqFt)
Sq Ft Source
Friends & Family
No Comments Yet
Did you know? You can invite friends and family to your search. They can join your search, rate and discuss listings with you.
3 months ago
Listing updated with changes from the MLS
3 months ago
Listing first seen online
Property Sub Type
Electricity ConnectedSewer Not AvailableWater Connected
AgriculturalFlag LotFarmGentle SlopingPrivateFew TreesTrees Medium Size
Out of Area
Listing courtesy of South Texas Realty, LLC (830) 393-0000
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Listings courtesy of ACTRIS as distributed
by MLS GRID. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein “AS IS” and without any warranty, express or implied.
Data last update – 2023-12-05 05:55 AM CST
REQUIRED DMCA NOTICE Member Participant’s IDX site must comply with The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 by including appropriate notification instructions to users. A Vendor or Member Participant that receives a DMCA notice of infringement must immediately (no later than 24 hours after receipt) notify MLS GRID at DMCAnotice@MLSGrid.com. A Member Participant’s IDX site must include the conspicuous display of the following two paragraphs: The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked. Notices must be sent in writing by email to DMCAnotice@MLSGrid.com. “The DMCA requires that your notice of alleged copyright infringement include the following information: (1) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement; (2) description of the alleged infringing content and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content; (3) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and email address; (4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law; (5) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and (6) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.